Human Resources Officer
4 days left
- Full Time
- Join us at an exciting time of building a new strategy of innovation
- 2 Year Fixed Term – Multiple roles
- $71K - $80K per year (plus up to 17% superannuation and leave loading)
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW is currently implementing a ten year strategy to 2025 and our ambition for the next decade is nothing less than to establish UNSW as Australia’s global university. We aspire to this in the belief that a great university, which is a global leader in discovery, innovation, impact, education and thought leadership, can make an enormous difference to the lives of people in Australia and around the world.
About the role
This position will be working across multiple diverse portfolio's within the university so your ability to be flexible and adaptable will be a great advantage.
The Human Resources Officer is part of the Human Resources team responsible for the delivery of generalist HR services and transactional support to the various faculties and divisions of UNSW. The position supports the interpretation, implementation and administration of the University’s HR policies and procedures at the faculty/divisional level in accordance with the requirements of the client group.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant Diploma in Human Resources with at least 2 years work experience in Human Resources or a relevant degree without subsequent experience, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Sound understanding of contemporary HR practice, and experience in interpreting and applying relevant legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ability and/or experience in providing an HR or other relevant advisory service to supervisors, staff or other clients with a demonstrated high commitment to customer/client service.
- Intermediate skills in using office software including email, word processing, spreadsheets and experience in using computerised HR systems, including data review and general reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop positive relationships with clients at all levels and work effectively in a team environment.This is a dynamic position which operates in a fluid environment.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
T: (61 2) 9385 8911
Applications close: 28th February 2018