Executive Assistant and Office Coordinator
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW has a bold vision to be Australia’s global University, to improve and transform lives through world-leading research, exemplary education and advancing a just society. Under the strategic leadership of the Pro Vice-Chancellor Research Training (PVCRT), the Graduate Research School and the Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor Research Training are responsible for the implementation of strategic programs to ensure our high quality research training remains globally competitive and aligned with the central pillars of UNSW Strategy 2025.
About the role
- $83K-$89K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading or 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading less than 2 years fixed term)>
The Executive Assistant & Office Coordinator is responsible for providing confidential and efficient executive support to the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Training), including diary management, coordination of meetings and travel as well as the management of correspondence and related document management systems.
The role will be responsible for interacting with external agencies, and staff in other education institutions, as well as broadly across the University. The role will provide administrative support to the PVCRT Office and staff of the PVCRT central units as required, and will be part of the administration team for the Pro Vice-Chancellors(PVCs) for the Division of Research.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience providing executive and administrative management support
- High level of interpersonal skills with a customer service focus and the ability to negotiate and liaise with a diversity of stakeholders
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills with the ability to manage the delivery of services and operations within strict timelines
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Dominic Mooney, Executive Officer, Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Training)
T: (61 2) 9385 6736
Applications close: 26 February 2018