Scholarships, Orientation and Student Awards Officer
SALARY RANGE: $78,117 to $84,361 pa effective 1 March 2018 (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and fixed term for 18 months
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
Coordinate the student Orientation and International Enrolment events for the Faculty and provide support to the Student Experience and Graduate Outcomes team.
This will include:
- Coordinating the annual schedule and payments of Faculty Scholarships, prizes and awards.
- In conjunction with the Co-ordinator, Student Engagement, coordinating the development and implementation of a student key events calendar occurring during the student life-cycle.
- Supporting the Co-ordinator Student Engagement to plan the utilisation of mentors at the above events.
- In consultation with the Manager, Student Experience prepare briefing documents, reports and discussion papers.
- A tertiary degree and subsequent relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Broad administrative experience, preferably in the education sector.
- Demonstrated experience working in a large, complex organisation governed by policies and procedures.
- Highly developed analytical and problems solving skills, with a capacity to work through issues and identify solutions.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Danny Ong, Tel: +61 3 9244 6112, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 1 March 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.