Student Advocacy Officer
- Fixed Term (until 31.12.18), Part Time (FTE 0.5)
- Vice Chancellor and President’s Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton, Sydney or Melbourne
- Total Salary $37,594 to $40,489 pa
Your New Division:
With one of the largest and fastest-growing footprints of any university in the country, CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory, with strong growth in student numbers, courses, campuses and accolades. The Student Representative Council aims to unite the student body with fairness, respect and constructive progress, and directly contribute to enhancing the student experience.
Your New Role:
- To provide support and assistance to students in the submission of academic appeals, student grievances and complaints, and provide assistance to the Student Representative Council team.
You Will Be:
- A person who strives to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Someone who enjoys building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this Vacancy, please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Thorough understanding of Higher Education operations.
- Thorough knowledge of CQUniversity operations, policies and procedures and an ability to interpret and communicate this to the wider University community as required.
- Proficient in the operation of computers including detailed knowledge of business support software including word processing, spread sheeting, database systems and email and experience in the use of large corporate information systems.
- A relevant degree with subsequent experience; or extensive experience and specialist expertise or broad knowledge in technical or administrative fields; or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education/training. (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32328
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 20 February 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply