Assistant Professor Cultural Values Protection and Regeneration
Assistant Professor Cultural Values Protection and Regeneration in Territory, Environmental Economics (participation), Country Development (participation)
Department Department of Regional Economics and Administration – Faculty of Economics and Administration
Deadline 26 Feb 2018
Start date 01.04.2018
In accordance with the Act No. 111/98 Coll., Section 77, the Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Administration, Masaryk University, invites applications for the position of:
a part time (20 hours a week) assistant professor to teach subjects guaranteed by the Faculty - Cultural Values Protection and Regeneration in Territory, Environmental Economics (participation), Country Development (participation).
Would you like to share your experience with others? Do you enjoy coming up with new ideas and solutions? Are you interested in research? Do you welcome new challenges? If so, then you are the person we are looking for. Do become part of the Faculty of Economics and Administration of Masaryk University.
What does the position entail?
- teaching subjects guaranteed by the Faculty,
- supervising Bachelor and Master theses,
- research activity, including participation in research projects and grants, or running them,
- publishing activity.
What do we require?
- a completed doctoral degree in the area of Regional Economics or Public Economics or a related area,
- publishing results in the area of Regional Development or Public Administration and related areas (mainly publications in impacted journals and journals classified in the Scopus database),
- ability to lecture and publish in Czech and English languages,
- experience in engaging in research projects,
- pedagogical experience,
- ability to work in team,
- research agenda relevant internationally, e.g.: at least active participation in international research conferences, presentation of research results at the conferences and other professional encounters abroad.
What do we offer?
- interesting, autonomous and responsible work in the environment of prestigious university,
- professional team and agreeable working environment,
- employment benefits (meal voucher contribution, 8 weeks of holiday, supplementary pension insurance contribution, vaccination contribution, free access to Masaryk University library services, etc.),
- opportunity for education and professional development,
- opportunity for international internship.
What to include to applications?
- a full professional Curriculum Vitae,
- an overview of publishing activity over the previous 10 years complying with the RIV publication ranking structure. The applicants will accentuate those publications that, according to them, bear relevance to the pertinent position,
- a list of research projects the candidate ran in the past 10 years or in which he/she participated,
- a list of citation responses to their publications in the following structure: Web of Science, Scopus (apart from WOS), other (apart from WOS a Scopus),
- an overview of pedagogical experience,
- proof of internationally relevant research agenda,
- a covering letter including the vision of the candidate’s engagement at the department Department of Regional Economics and Administration (approximately 1 A4 size page),
- a copy of documents proving the qualifications attained.
Expected commencement of employment 1. April 2018, or by agreement
Should you find the position interesting, send your applications including the documents required for the selection procedure by 26. 2. 2018 via e-applicatio on Masaryk University website.
For more detailed information, contact JUDr. Pavla Zapletalová, phone number 549497358, at the Human Resources department of the Faculty of Economics and Administration, MU.