Administration Assistant, Clubs and Societies
- Fixed Term (until 31.12.18), Full Time
- Vice Chancellor and President’s Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Salary $52,439 to $58,430 pa
Your New Division:
With one of the largest and fastest-growing footprints of any university in the country, CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory, with strong growth in student numbers, courses, campuses and accolades. The Student Representative Council aims to unite the student body with fairness, respect and constructive progress, and directly contribute to enhancing the student experience.
Your New Role:
- Support student participation in competitive and recreational activity by providing a range of administrative support and information to students involved in clubs, teams and sporting activities on campus.
- Will provide an effective and responsive first point of contact and provide a range of assistance, information and documentation to students seeking to establish a student-led club, society and/or sport and recreation group.
You Will Be:
- Being a high-involvement team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment.
- Striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Knowledge of the operation of office software packages including word processing, desktop publishing and spread sheeting.
- Completion of Year 12 with relevant work experience; or equivalent relevant experience or combination of relevant experience and education/training.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32326
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 20th February 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.