Digital Marketing Officer
1 day left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- Marketing Directorate
- CQUniversity Brisbane
- Total Remuneration $76,740 to $86,326 (inclusive of gross salary of $65,038 to $73,162 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Are you a creative, tech savvy individual with an eye for detail and a passion for all things digital? We have the perfect opportunity for an up and coming Digital Marketing professional!
Your New Division:
The Marketing Directorate at CQUniversity is primarily charged with generating interest in the University, an activity and goal which is shared by all departments. The Digital Marketing team is responsible for delivering CQUniversity’s digital marketing strategy including the coordination for web management, search (organic and paid), digital campaigns, social media as well as analytics.
Your New Role:
- Undertaking the regular maintenance of web activities including liaising with stakeholders to review content requirements and supporting the University’s web content editors and approvers.
- Maintaining, queueing, assigning or actioning incoming Digital Marketing work requests and responding to queries and requests.
- Assisting in the gathering of data to support benchmarking, analytics and optimisation throughout CQUniversity’s digital platforms.
You Will Be:
- An accountable, self-motivated professional who takes the initiative required to progress work and who gains job satisfaction from working on tasks requiring great attention to detail.
- A data-focused individual who enjoys achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs and outcomes.
You Will Have:
- A relevant degree or Associate Diploma with relevant work experience; or combination of relevant experience and/or education/training paired with an understanding of digital project and campaign development.
- Knowledge and experience with a range of software and web coding including: Web content management systems (e.g. SQUIZ CMS), HTML and CSS (Cascading Sheet Styles), Adobe programs such as Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop.
- Proven understanding or experience with best practise concepts and techniques including but not limited to WCAG2.0 Accessibility, W3C, UX, web design, SEO and content management.
- Although not essential, any user interface design and wireframe experience will be beneficial.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and proven time management and organisational skills.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32325
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 25 February 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume and Responses to Selection Criteria Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.