Manager, Academic Governance and Curriculum
SALARY RANGE: $109,858 to $116,439 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and fixed term for 18 months
LOCATION: Geelong Waterfront Campus or Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will have primary responsibility for the effective development and implementation of strategies and programs to enhance the curriculum and governance in the Faculty of Business and Law.
This will include:
- Overseeing the design and delivery of strategies and programs relating to the Faculty's curriculum and academic governance objectives.
- Providing advice and contributing to the development and oversight of the Faculty's portfolio of programs including monitoring quality and sustainability.
- Analysing and assessing the potential impact of curriculum and academic governance related programs and review existing programs.
- Managing the preparation of course and unit governance documentation and the development of University and Faculty course publications and unit materials.
- A tertiary degree and postgraduate qualification and/or extensive relevant experience or training.
- Extensive experience in tertiary education administration, particularly the management of curriculum and academic governance matters.
- Demonstrated experience in the leadership and management of staff including staff development, performance planning and review, performance improvement and delegation of duties.
- Excellent management skills including the ability to plan and coordinate activities and provide authoritative advice at senior levels.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Shona Muir, Tel: +61 3 5227 2475, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Monday 26 February 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.