- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Service Excellence Unit, led by the Director Operations is responsible for ensuring that Faculty teams are supported appropriately, and that the External Relations Division delivers on its service promise and commitment to customer excellence, both internal and external.
About the role
- $82K-$87K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
The Division of External Relations is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant, to provide high-level executive support to the Leadership Team of the Division, including the Vice-President. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, capable of prioritising tasks and managing workload.
Administrative duties include diary and meeting arrangements, travel arrangements, and being the first point of contact for enquiries for the Division’s leadership team.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- High-level organisational skills and proven ability to deal with multiple tasks, undertake complex diary management, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience working with a high degree of confidentiality and integrity, and the ability to work flexible hours, as required.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and relevant experience as an executive assistant or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Thursday 30 November