Organisational Development Consultant, Facilitation and Programs
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The People & Culture Portfolio is responsible for the design and development of a number of key frameworks, tools, programs and processes in the areas of leadership, culture, learning and performance which will ensure that UNSW staff have the required skills and capabilities to successfully deliver the Strategy for 2025.
About the role
- $102K - $115K per year (plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading)
- Fixed Term for 12 months
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
This role sits within the People and Culture portfolio and is focused on effectively leading facilitation, coaching, projects and reporting to increase leader and staff engagement in performance, talent, culture, learning, leadership and career-focused programs and initiatives.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification with substantial relevant experience and/or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience
- Extensive experience facilitating and coaching, especially in relation to people & culture initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, partners and stakeholders both internal and external
- Demonstrated ability to lead end to end project management, including the capability to manage programs focused on specific outcomes that engage staff across diverse groups, working both autonomously and collaboratively across multi-function teams
- Excellent instructional design, presentation, face to face and written communication skills
- Passion for staff capability and organisational development initiatives and be a positive contributor to organisational culture and change through best practise initiatives
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Elisse O'Leary - Talent & Performance Lead, Capability & Development
T: (61 2) 9385 2294
Applications close: 26 February 2018