Course Advice Officer
1 day left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- Student Admissions and Advice Centre
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $70,738 to $74,721 pa
Are you a skilled communicator with a strong passion for customer service? We are looking for our next Course Advice Officer to provide accurate course and unit information to our budding students!
Your New Division:
Student Experience is CQUniversity's one-stop shop for all student information, advice and support needs. You will work as part of the Student Admissions and Advice Centre. The Centre has four streams, being Admissions, Student Advice, Student Success and Course Advice. The team works across our national footprint to deliver and provide advice and support to students during their learning journey.
Your New Role:
- Providing general course and unit advice to current and prospective students, by utilising your knowledge and understanding of current legislation and University policies.
- Assisting with the processing of student applications and resolving low-level issues that arise within agreed target time frames.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated individual who embraces a positive attitude and who works well within carefully documented procedures and other rules for doing business.
- An active team player who gets on with the job and has pride in their work, and who is open and receptive to constructive feedback.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of information systems, web browsers, email software, Microsoft software or similar, customer relationship systems and Quality Standards in order to achieve successful outcomes.
- Knowledge (or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge) of CQUniversity’s courses and policies/procedures and current legislative guidelines.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and administrative experience with a demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning to achieve goals.
- Excellent customer service skills and an understanding of the needs of a culturally diverse university community.
- Proven time management and problem solving skills with demonstrated initiative and ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively in a team based work environment in order to achieve set targets.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32295
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday,19 February 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume and esponses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.