Assistant/Associate Professor of Environmental Reproductive, Perinatal, and Pediatric Epidemiology
The Department of Environmental Health at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health (HSPH) is seeking an outstanding candidate for the position of assistant or associate professor of environmental reproductive, perinatal, and pediatric epidemiology in the Environmental and Occupational Medicine and Epidemiology (EOME) Program. This is a tenure-ladder position, with the academic rank to be determined in accordance with the successful candidate’s experience and productivity.
Candidates for this position will hold a PhD, ScD, or equivalent doctoral degree, and will have a demonstrated record of research accomplishments in environmental health as it relates to reproductive, perinatal or pediatric health outcomes. S/he will have a strong background in environmental health sciences, epidemiology and reproductive, perinatal and/or pediatric health research.
We especially seek candidates with creative and comprehensive approaches to applying epidemiologic methods to study the impact of environmental exposures (e.g., metals, organic chemicals, air pollutants, physical agents, among others) on human fertility, pregnancy and birth outcomes, and childhood health. The successful candidate will be expected to develop an independent research program, to engage in collaborative studies, to teach graduate-level courses relating to environmental reproductive epidemiology, and to mentor and supervise graduate students and postdoctoral fellows.
The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health seeks to find, develop, promote, and retain the world’s best scholars. We are committed to upholding the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion in our school and the communities we serve.
Information on resources for career development and work/life balance at SPH can be found at: http://hsph.me/resources-career-development-and-work-life-balance.
For more information about the Department of Environmental Health, please visit us at: https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/environmental-health/
B. Zuckerman, EdD, MSW
Assistant Director of Faculty and Academic Affairs
Department of Environmental Health
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
665 Huntington Avenue, Building 1, Room 1301
Boston, MA 02115
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Minimum Number of References Required 4 Maximum Number of References Allowed 6 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this position?
- Harvard Department Website
- Nomination Letter
- Invitation to Apply
- Professional Conference
- Professional Organization or Listserve
- Referred by a colleague
- Human Reproduction (journal print ad)
- Human Reproduction (journal online ad)
- Fertility and Sterility (journal print ad)
- Fertility and Sterility (journal online ad)
- Environmental Health Perspectives (journal print ad)
- Environmental Health Perspectives (journal online ad)
- Perinatal and Pediatric Epidemiology (journal print ad)
- Perinatal and Pediatric Epidemiology (journal online ad)
- Epidemiology (journal print ad)
- Epidemiology (journal online ad)
Applicant Documents Required Documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Statement of Research
- Publication 2
- Publication 3
- Course Evaluation
- Publication 4
- Publication 5
More searches like this
- Permanent Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Cambridge
- Permanent Physical Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Cambridge
- Permanent Other Health & Social Care Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Cambridge
- Permanent Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Cambridge