Equity and Diversity Project Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW understands that achieving its 2025 vision to be Australia's Global University relies on attracting, retaining and supporting the best students and staff from all backgrounds, groups and of all abilities. In doing so, the University aims to reflect the diversity of the communities with which we collaborate.
About the roles
- $91K-$99K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed Term (2 years)
We have 3 newly created positions available –
- Project Officer, Workplace Diversity in our Faculty of Science. This role will support the development and implementation of the Science Faculty’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion objectives with a particular focus on objectives relating to our staff.
- Project Officer, Student Experience in our Faculty of Science. This position assists to achieve the objectives of the Faculty’s Equity Diversity and Inclusion program in relation to developing student access and support activities, including development of appropriate strategies, design and delivery of projects and evaluation of outcomes.
- Equity and Diversity Officer in our Faculty of Medicine. This role will implement the Faculty’s equity and diversity initiatives pertaining to staff and students in order to achieve the objectives of the strategic plan designed by the Faculty Executive and Medicine Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee. They will work to promote the representation, distribution and retention of people with diverse personal attribution, experiences and backgrounds.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in these roles you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of diversity initiatives, programs and projects.
- Outstanding organisation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to consult, influence and negotiate with stakeholders.
Please indicate which position/s you would like to be considered for in your cover letter. You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description for your preferred role in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Marie Simmons, Business Support Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 6285
Jonathan Pheasant, Faculty Executive Director
T: (61 2) 9385 2703
Applications close: Sunday 25th February 2018