Digital Content Producer
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 6
- Salary Range: $75,223 - $80,340 pa
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, full-time, available for 18 months
- Position Reports to: Web Lead
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Antonia Malavazos
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Friday 23 February 2018
The Digital Content Producer (Videographer) will play a key role in the delivery of content for Flinders University’s new website, with a specific focus on the production of video content. The role will produce content initiatives that deliver measurable outcomes contributing to university priorities in student recruitment, research, branding and profile as envisioned in The 2025 Agenda.
The incumbent will receive general to broad direction from their supervisor and, in the main, will determine their own priorities and work plans consistent with the objectives of the work unit. The incumbent is also expected to operate within a framework of established policies and work systems. Both specific and broad outcomes are reviewed.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the key position capabilities of the position description.