- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Operations unit is a centralised team providing services to the Facilty in areas of School management, projects, administrative support, teaching support and Work Integrated Learning. The team coordinates a range of functions in order to produce streamlined and effective operations across the Faculty.
About the role
- AU $65K - AU $69K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
- Two vacancies
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the School and take a responsible role in the establishment, maintenance and improvement of the office systems and policies and procedures to ensure its efficient operation. This role will primariliy support the School's Senior Staff, particularly Head of School, Deputy Heads of School and the School Manager.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Associate diploma or equivalent combination of qualifications and work experience
- Strong organisational skills including ability to prioritise tasks and duties in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Mr Michael Bowen, School Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 3786
Applications close: 11.59 pm Monday 19 February 2018