- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community and inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating and learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Business School is a leader in business education and research in the Asian region and one of the largest Business Schools in Australia with more than 15,000 students, 500 academic and professional staff and more than 80,000 alumni and partners. The Business School offers a full suite of business degree programs at undergraduate, postgraduate, coursework and research levels, including the AGSM MBA programs and a range of Executive Programs. Its direction is guided by a business advisory council of leading CEOs, chairpersons and other business leaders.
The School of Banking and Finance continues to drive excellence and innovation on a global scale as a leader in finance. We maintain close ties with industry, both locally and internationally, and aim to cultivate an enthusiastic and exciting research and teaching culture. The School also offers a diverse range of programs in banking and finance.
About the role
- $65K- $69K (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Continuing, Full-time (35 hours per week)
The School of Banking and Finance is seeking to employ an Administrative Assistant to provide general support to staff including School management. The Administrative Officer is part of the School’s professional team focused on delivering exceptional service on a broad range of administrative functions.
Other areas of responsibility include:
- Support the Head of School and School Manager in the day-to-day administrative duties such as databases, diary management, preparation of complex documentation, minute preparation, travel & accommodation
- Act as a point of contact in general advice and administration to School staff and liaise with stakeholders for School support.
- Assist on various projects in liaison with the managers and ensure goals, timelines and actions are respected
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills to work with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills with a proven ability to establish priorities, achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with a high level of attention to detail
Applicants should review the position documentation and systematically address the selection criteria in their application.
Acting School Manager, School of Banking & Finance
Applications close: 11:59 pm 23rd February 2018