2 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community and inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating and learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Business School is a leader in business education and research in the Asian region and one of the largest Business Schools in Australia with more than 15,000 students, 500 academic and professional staff and more than 80,000 alumni and partners. The Business School offers a full suite of business degree programs at undergraduate, postgraduate, coursework and research levels, including the AGSM MBA programs and a range of Executive Programs. Its direction is guided by a business advisory council of leading CEOs, chairpersons and other business leaders.
The School of Banking and Finance is part of UNSW Business School, one of the largest Business Schools in Australia with more than 15,000 students, 500 academic and professional staff and more than 80,000 alumni and partners. The UNSW Business School is a powerhouse of business education and research in the Asia-Pacific region.
About the role
- $83K – $89K (plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full Time
- Fixed Term – 10 Months
The School of Banking and Finance is seeking to employ a highly motivated and experienced Administrative Officer with a focus on a Learning & Teaching portfolio to proactively administer the activities that support the delivery of the School’s academic programs. The Administrative Officer is part of the School’s professional team delivering exceptional service on a broad range of administrative functions.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Highly developed organisational skills including the ability to prioritise, manage complex tasks and projects and meet competing deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to establish effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders from various backgrounds
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills at (all levels including) senior management level
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent level of knowledge gained through a combination of education, training and/or experience in a tertiary organisation
Applicants should review the position documentation and systematically address the selection criteria in their application.
Acting School Manager, School of Banking & Finance
Applications close: 11.59 pm 23rd February 2018