Senior Manager, Business Partner and Analysis
3 days left
- Full Time
- Contribute to a culture of financial performance and improvement across the University
- Full time, 5 year fixed term role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- Competitive salary package
About the role
The La Trobe University Finance Team is responsible for fiscal leadership of the University including:
- Providing strategic financial and investment advice;
- Leading and directing financial planning, strategy, policy and accountability; and
- Providing quality and efficient financial services to the organization
- Driving enhanced commercial outcomes
In delivering that charter, this position Senior Manager, Business Partnering and Analysis will have the accountability for delivering outcomes and driving service improvements for all internal and external business partner forecasting, planning, reporting and analysis.
The responsibilities include:
- High-level, accurate and timely financial direction and advice to University leadership to maximize University finances and resources
- University budget development, monitoring and strategic analysis of financial position and performance, including future resource allocation
- Lead and develop the business partnering model with College and Divisional leads to ensure timely delivery, standardisation and improvement of quality management reporting
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A post graduate qualifications in finance or related discipline
- Experience in managing specialist financial functions at a strategic and operational level
- Experience in driving change and delivering innovation via financial management functional reforms and change initiatives
If you feel like this is the right position for you then be sure to apply now before the closing date!
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11 pm Sunday 25th February 2018
Position Enquiries: Justin Bolton
Tel: (03) 9479 1073, or
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 553351 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.