Director of Quality
- Engage with a range of industry orientated programs, human services and creative media
- Work for an ASX 200 organisation with a global footprint
- Convenient location in heart of Sydney CBD
Lead the management and reporting of quality and risk assessment in accordance with all relevant legislation.
- Internal leadership succession programs available
- Collaborate with a diverse, passionate and innovative group of professionals
Leading the Quality team within the Office of the Provost, the Director liaises with all Australian Careers & Industry (C&I) business units, to ensure robust and compliance quality management and risk systems.
The Quality team also assists business units with the preparation of regulatory and reporting submissions to Australian tertiary education regulators and maintains an active oversight of these reporting systems.
The Director ensures that current issues in quality, compliance and risk are expertly and regularly communicated to C&I Australia business units and that a repository of current policies and procedures and the publication systems are fit for purpose and are responsive to business unit needs.
The candidate we seek will ideally have the following:
- Masters degree or higher
- Must have demonstrable expert experience in:
- Australian tertiary education compliance preferably both higher education and vocational education,
- risk identification and management in an education environment
- policy development and management
- Expert and thorough knowledge of all key legislation and sector standards for Australian tertiary education
- Expert understanding of risk management and quality frameworks and experience in their application to education and business
- Mindset for driving and managing projects, team engagement and the timely execution of tasks
- Result oriented with a drive to continuously improve business processes
- Ability to lead sustainable change at an organisation-wide level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively with people at all levels of the organisation
- Experience in the leadership and development of effectives teams
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex technical and non-technical issues
What we can do for you:
- Study assistance up to 100% reimbursement (subject to conditions)
- First class modern facilities
- Career progression and development pathways
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Mobility within the business and global locations
- Health & Wellbeing packages which includes free counselling for employees and family, discounted gym membership, movie tickets, discounts on travel, accommodation and insurance
- Salary packaging and novated leasing
Who we are:
Navitas is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs, English language training, health and settlement services, creative media programs, work-force education and student recruitment.
Please go to the link below for the full description:
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Australia and to undergo a criminal records check & working with children check. Navitas promotes equality, flexibility and equal opportunity in the workplace.
Please be advised that applications close on Monday, 26 February 2018.
For further information please contact Raffaele Marcellino on +61 4 90 440 643 or firstname.lastname@example.org