Senior Lecturer in Sport Management
SALARY RANGE: $114,145 to $131,255 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing
LOCATION: South Asia Office, India
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Deakin Sport Network through the Faculty of Business and Law is seeking to recruit candidates who will join a team of established researchers to provide outstanding academic and research leadership in the area of sports management. This new role will be embedded in the University's office in Delhi, India.
This will include:
- Making a contribution to the development of short course on line sport certificates/diplomas, executive education and masterclasses to support the evolving sport industry in India.
- Undertaking course leadership and teaching related duties with partners where relevant to support initiatives designed to support the Indian sport industry.
- Conducting relevant sport related research and scholarly publication that complements the evolving sport industry in India.
- Contributing to international student recruitment strategies in India to support capacity building within the Indian sport industry.
- PhD in sport management or a relevant discipline.
- A reputation for excellence in research and teaching demonstrated through an outstanding publication record and teaching performance indicators.
- An established record in obtaining competitive external research funding.
- Extensive experience in fostering relationships with government, community and professional organisations to further educational, research and entrepreneurial activities.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor David Shilbury, Tel: +61 3 9244 6164, Email: email@example.com
FURTHER INFORMATION: Expressions of interest will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.