- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Part of UNSW’s Finance and Operations Division, UNSW IT is now entering its next phase of evolution with another paradigm shift to position itself as a strategic partner within the University.
About the role
- $71K-$80K plus 17% superannuation and annual leave loading
The IT Asset Coordinator is responsible for asset lifecycle management of IT devices. This includes procurement, tracking, disposal and reporting of IT devices for UNSW. This role will also assist in providing administrative, analytical and management support for IT devices in all stages of the asset lifecycle. The role will also assist in responding rapidly and effectively to requests for Asset information, select the correct process, and ensure the accuracy of information.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong customer service mindset and focus.
- Strong communicator with ability to work with colleagues of all levels including technical and management
- Demonstrated experience in IT Asset procurement and coordination, particularly relating to end user devices
- 2 years’ experience in a relevant discipline
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Ralph Hitti, Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: Monday 19 February 2018