Lecturer in Psychology
Faculty/Division: Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
Location: Clayton Campus
Employment Type: Part-time, fraction (0.6)
Duration: Continuing appointment
Remuneration: Pro-rata of $95,297 - $113,166 pa Level B (plus 17% employer superannuation)
- Be inspired, every day
- Drive your own learning at one of the world’s top 80 universities
- Take your career in exciting, rewarding directions
Everyone needs a platform to launch a satisfying career. At Monash, we give you the space and support to take your career in all kinds of exciting new directions. You’ll have access to quality research, infrastructure and learning facilities, opportunities to collaborate internationally, as well as the grants you’ll need to publish your work. We’re a university full of energetic and enthusiastic minds, driven to challenge what’s expected, expand what we know, and learn from other inspiring, empowering thinkers.
We are seeking to appoint a Lecturer who will focus on provision of teaching, research supervision, co-ordination of clinical placement unit for the PhD in Clinical Neuropsychology students, and co-ordination of curriculum, and student liaison for the PhD programs in Clinical Psychology and Clinical Neuropsychology
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
- The preparation and delivery of lectures in the PhD Clinical Neuropsychology program as needed, including lectures in the Psychological Assessment subject
- Supervision of honours or postgraduate research projects, including participation in research projects and potential collaboration with students on publications
- Management and coordination of placements in the PhD Clinical Neuropsychology stream
- Co-ordination of curriculum and student liaison for the PhD programs in Clinical Psychology and Clinical Neuropsychology
- Assist with the intake process for new students
To be successful in this role you will have a doctoral or masters level qualification in clinical neuropsychology, AHPRA Psychology Board of Australia General Registration with Area of Practice Endorsement in clinical neuropsychology, and AHPRA Psychology Board of Australia approval to supervise higher degree placement students.
This role is a part time position; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
At Monash University, we are committed to being a Child Safe organisation. Some positions at the University will require the incumbent to hold a valid Working with Children Check.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash jobs"
Professor Jennie Ponsford, Director of Clinical Programs, 61 4 19320671
Wednesday 28 February 2018, 11.55 pm AEDT