Director, Sales and Customer Experience
- Support La Trobe University’s ability to achieve its strategic domestic student intake goal
- Full time, 3 year Fixed Term position based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- Competitive salary will be offered commensurate with experience
About the role
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for leading the domestic sales function in order to achieve the strategic goal of recruiting high quality student applications for La Trobe. The role drives the implementation of an acquisition and conversion strategy on behalf of the University.
The successful candidate will have a great opportunity moving into this role to:
- Deliver on La Trobe’s newly formed strategic plan targeting the growth of student recruitment and improving the student experience
- Drive alternative revenue sources throughthe newly formed business development team
- Contribute to a newly formed leadership team across the marketing division;
Key Accountabilities for the position may include:
- Achievement of sales student recruitment sales target and striving for continuous improvements
- Attract alternative revenue sources through growing the business development function
- Identify enhanced service quality through the application of CRM and work with colleagues to optimise the customer experience.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Extensive sales and business development experience in a senior capacity within a large and complex organisation
- Strong leadership capability with the ability to communicate La Trobe University’s vision and goals to our customers
- Proven ability to build rapport with key leaders to develop relationships on an international scale whilst representing the University in an exemplary manner.
If you have what it takes to take student recruitment to the next level at La Trobe University then we would like to hear from you.
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Wednesday 21st February 2018
Justin Bolton T: (03) 9479 1073, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view the position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 554414 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.