- INTERNATIONAL OFFICE
- JOONDALUP CAMPUS
- $78,578 - $84,902 PA (HEW 6)
- FULL-TIME, ONGOING
- Open to Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents
We are looking for an experienced professional with highly developed organisational and communication skills, to join the Internationalisation team providing support for Learning Abroad (Global Student Mobility) programs at ECU. This role oversees Government and other Learning Abroad funding streams and is responsible for growing both in and outbound opportunities for ECU students.
The successful applicant will work closely with Schools; coordinate funding applications and manage funding distribution; liaise with internal and external stakeholders (including government departments and international partners) and develop Student Exchange, Study Abroad, Study Tour and other relevant international agreements.
- A high attention to detail especially in the preparation of reports, presentations and business case/briefing notes;
- Financial understanding and/or experience working with Excel spreadsheets
- Experience in preparing and managing contracts or agreements preferably in an international or academic context
- Well-developed communication skills and the ability to form and maintain good working relationships and provide advice
- An understanding of contemporary Learning Abroad (Global Student Mobility) issues and/or experience in International and/or Higher Education would be advantageous
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full time, ongoing position attracts a remuneration of $78,578 - $84,902 pa plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Employment Opportunities website.
Interested applicants are welcome to call Simon Davies Burrows (Manager, Internationalisation) on 08 6304 2438 for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume, a covering letter and a statement (maximum 2 pages) addressing the above Key Criteria.
Applications close on Sunday 18 February 2018 at 11:30 pm (AWST).
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE THE RELEVANT WORKING RIGHTS TO FILL THIS POSITION.
ECU is diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds.