Agile Coach and Trainer
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 10
- Salary Range: $118,754 - $125,987 pa
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, full-time, available for 2 years
- Position Reports to: Chief Information Officer
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Ms Kerrie Campbell
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Monday 19 February 2018
Under generally unguided direction, the Agile Coach & Trainer is responsible for building a strong agile capability within the University through team coaching, leadership coaching and delivering accredited training. The Agile Coach & Trainer is responsible for helping lead the shift in culture of the organisation and support the development of agile practitioners in development, testing, business analysis and project management.
As an Agile Coach & Trainer, the incumbent will be a trusted advisor to Senior Management, supporting the setup and ongoing improvement of agile practices and frameworks. The incumbent will be expected to empower the team to collaborate and make effective decisions, promoting adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery and continuous improvement.
The incumbent will educate colleagues and business stakeholders of all different levels on agile principles, tools and approaches.
The position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.