Career Advisor and Relationship Manager, School of Public Health, Career Services
The BUSPH Career Services Office (CSO) is committed to providing exceptional service to students and alumni as they embark on job searches and seek career advancement. Additionally, the CSO is committed to establishing BUSPH as a source of top talent for public health employers locally, nationally and internationally. As a critical member of the CSO team, the Career Advisor and Relationship Manager will develop and implement a strategy to increase new graduate placement for 1-3 MPH concentration and certificate areas, such as Health Policy & Management, Global Health, Community Health Sciences and Epidemiology.
- Masters Degree strongly preferred
- 8+ years of combined experience in career advising and recruiting/business development/sales
- Higher education experience strongly preferred and/or experience working with student populations
- Experience recruiting for public health and/or healthcare organizations strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success in building relationships with hiring managers and recruiters
- Solid career advising background including all phases of job search process
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Collaborative style; easily able to build rapport with diverse stakeholder groups
- Patient and encouraging nature as it relates to career advising
- Sense of humor Note: Must be able to work some evenings and occasional weekends.
Cover letter required.
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular