Work Integrated Learning Administrator, Education, Systems
4 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Work Integrated Learning team supports the development of Faculty initiatives to support and strengthen student engagement programs in order to positively influence the student experience within UNSW Arts & Social Sciences.
This includes identifying, developing and implementing student development opportunities to enhance the student experience and ensure work-readiness. The Work Integrated Learning team is responsible for the placement, accreditation and professional experience students complete as part of their course requirements.
About the role
- A$71- A$80K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Work Integrated Learning (WIL) Administrator (Education - Systems) provides effective administrative and technical support to the Faculty’s WIL team. This role will provide support to all staff and students relating to the work placement software solution as well as advise and test system improvements as required. The position will also assist the WIL team in arranging WIL placements.
This position is situated in a team based environment where during peak times the sharing of roles and the collaborative support for the work of colleagues may occur.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Sustantial experience engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and work experience
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Maree Higgins, Manager WIL
T: (61 2) 9385 1963
Applications close: 11.59 pm Sunday 25 February, 2018