Academic Services Officer
2 days left
- Full Time
- Provide exceptional service to academic staff as part of a School team
- Located within the Social Work & Social Policy Division in the School of Allied Health
- Full time fixed term to 31 December 2019
- Level 5: $68,214 to $75,724 (plus superannuation)
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to ‘innovate and inspire’ there is no better time to join Western Australia’s top University.
The team: the Academic Services team in the School of Allied Health is responsible for providing academic administration and support services to a wide range of clients including the Head of School, academic staff and research students across the School and broader Faculty. The team is committed to providing a quality outcome with a focus on continuous improvement.
About the opportunity: you will join the Academic Services team in the School of Allied Health, within the UWA Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences. You will be physically located with the Social Work & Social Policy Division of the School on the Nedlands Campus.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- a relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent competency;
- substantial relevant administrative experience at an appropriate level;
- proficiency in a range of computing skills including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, internet and email;
- highly developed organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines;
- an ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team;
- well-developed written and verbal communication skills; and
- a commitment to providing a high level of quality customer service
Full details of the position’s responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description and applicants should clearly demonstrate they meet the selection criteria in a separate document.
Closing date: Tuesday, 20 February 2018
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia
Application Details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
- UWA has been awarded Top Ten Employer for LGBTI – inclusion the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2016).
- The University is also a proud member of the Athena SWAN/SAGE Pilot for Gender Equity.