Senior Future Students Advisor
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Future Student Recruitment pillar has been established to strengthen marketing efforts, ensuring UNSW is the premier destination in the state for local students and the premier destination in the country for internationals.
About the role
- $83K-$89K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
The Senior Future Student Advisor is responsible for the provision of accurate, comprehensive and timely advice to prospective students, their parents and high school staff, as well as other University staff.
The Senior Future Student Advisor must be able to interpret often complex scenarios and detailed degree and admissions policies in order to properly advise enquiries, whether received by phone, email, web form or web chat, or email and utilise systems like CRM to capture and record data about particular interactions. This role will also identify and analyse data related to consumer behaviour and trends, sharing the findings with interested parties across the University.
The Senior Future Student Advisor reports to the Customer Service Manager and has no direct reports, however may need to act as a team leader and escalation point for casual staff during the busiest periods of the year.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the tertiary education sector with experience in key source markets is desirable.
- A relevant degree with relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Tuesday 20 February 2018, 11:30 pm