Talent Acquisition Consultant
3 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
We are seeking two senior Talent Acquisition Consultants to join our newly formed team looking after Faculty of Science and Faculty of Medicine respectively.
About the role
- $102,567 plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- 3 years Fixed Term Contract
UNSW is one of Australia’s top universities and is currently ranked 46th in the world by QS. We employ nearly 15,000 people and currently have more than 50,000 students with an alumni of 260,000 people across the globe.
The Talent Acquisition team is newly established and operates centrally, covering all Divisions and Faculty and is part of a dynamic customer focused HR team.
About the Role
UNSW is going through an organisational transformation to enable us to become Australia’s Global University. Enhancing our ability to recruit elite researchers, exceptional teachers and leading professional staff is key to achieving our 10 year goal. The University is now moving from a manager self-service recruitment model to leveraging the expertise of an in-house Talent Acquisition consultancy.
As a key member of our Talent Acquisition team you will be responsible for delivering best-practice strategic sourcing to engage top talent from Australia and across the globe. You will partner closely with senior managers to provide end-to-end recruitment services, advising on recruitment strategy, availability of specialist talent and methods of converting passive candidates into active applicants.
You have demonstrated expertise in recruitment gained in both agency and in-house environments. Previous recruitment experience in the Medical or Science industry is highly desirable. You are an expert at strategic sourcing and evaluating candidates against competency frameworks. With your extensive recruitment experience you will be adept at influencing, prioritising, engaging and partnering with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and have a strong track record of success in a complex environment.
On a personal level you are emotionally intelligent, flexible, passionate about a best practice approach to talent acquisition and combine this with a dedicated focus to delivering excellent outcomes for all your stakeholders.
We place people at the heart of everything we do, celebrating their diversity and providing opportunities to learn, research and express views in a collaborative and respectful environment.
At the core of our organisation is a determination to deliver excellence built on an ethos of:
- Academic freedom − facilitating open debate and the pursuit of ideas;
- Creativity − being innovative, open to new ideas, breaking the mould; and
- Equality of opportunity − valuing what people do, regardless of where they come from.
In pursuing our vision and objectives, members of UNSW demonstrate the following values:
- Partnership − working in teams to best serve our communities;
- Integrity − transparency and ethical decision making, inspiring openness, courage and trust;
- Respect − listening and engaging with each other and our communities.
Come and help us change the world!
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Application Close date:
February 23, 2018