Unix System Administrator
Classification: ANU Officer Grade 7 (IT)
Salary package: $85,023 - $89,370 pa plus 17% super (negotiable)
Terms: Continuing, Full Time
- Come and join our team of highly skilled Unix System Engineers;
- Challenging and Rewarding ICT environment;
- Deploy your skills and leadership across Academic, Research and Enterprise systems.
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides corporate IT services to ANU staff, students and visitors in support of achieving excellence in research, teaching and public policy. These services include network, communications, computing platforms, data storage, desktop and mobile access, enterprise systems, student learning environments, and IT security. The work of ITS is coordinated with services provided within and by University Colleges and other Service Divisions to form a cohesive, University-wide information services infrastructure.
As part of the Unix team, the Unix Systems Administrator will be responsible for administering and integrating Unix servers (principally Red Hat Linux) and services in support of University wide computing environments in both a physical and a virtualised environment.
For more information, please contact Catherine Clegg, Manager Unix T: 02 6125 2426, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 19 February 2018
Position description: Unix System Admin_ANUO7_ Final.pdf
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on email@example.com
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
Application information In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement of no more than two pages addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.