Associate Director, Client Services
- Classification: Senior Manager
- Salary Range: Attractive remuneration package to be offered
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, full-time, 3 year appointment
- Position Reports to: Chief Information Officer
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Ms Kerrie Campbell
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Monday 19 February 2018
The Associate Director, Client Services provides strategic and high level leadership to the Client Services group within Information and Digital Services (IDS). The Associate Director, Client Services will be primarily responsible for ensuring IDS client services are cost effectively delivered to agreed service standards.
The Associate Director, Client Services will drive service delivery and relationship management to all colleges and corporate services divisions of the University, be responsible for all client support services, manage strategic internal and vendor relationships, drive service improvement initiatives, drive customer service standards and manage financial performance.
The Associate Director will supervise a team of professional staff, provide strong people leadership and proactively manage overall staff performance.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.