School Administration Assistant
- Continuing, Part Time (FTE 0.4 Flexible Hours)
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Townsville
- Total Salary $23,980 to $25,330 pa
Your New School:
With one of the largest and fastest-growing footprints of any university in the country, CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory, with strong growth in student numbers, courses, campuses and accolades. We focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities. With health programs at the fore front of the University’s core business, courses are structured to meet the ever increasing needs of our communities here in Australia.
Your New Role:
CQUniversity Australia is seeking an enthusiastic and organised administration assistant to provide administrative support to the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences. The successful applicant will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaboratively and proactively work with staff to perform a broad range of administrative duties.
You Will Be:
- A high-involved team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment.
- Striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application, please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Completion of Year 12 with relevant work experience; or equivalent relevant experience or combination of relevant experience and education/training (essential).
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32311
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 18th February 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.