- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Kirby Institute is the major research body in Australia with responsibility for research into the clinical and epidemiological aspects of HIV/AIDS. It is also responsible for research into the clinical and epidemiological aspects of other blood borne viruses and sexually transmissible infections, in particular Viral Hepatitis.
About the role
- $71,451 - $80,850 plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed Term for 1 year
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The position holder is responsible to the Head of the Viral Hepatitis Clinical Research Program for the management the collection, entry, tracking verification and reporting of clinical trial data including from participants in viral hepatitis clinical research studies in Australia and overseas.
You will use your experience as a data manger to ensure clinical trial data is accurate and collected and processed in accordance with standard operating procedures and ICH GCP.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrated in multicentre clinical trials
- Knowledge of regulations relating to clinical trials and clinical trial data management including ICH GCP
- A relevant degree or an associate diploma plus a minimum two years data management experience or an equivalent level of knowledge of OpenClinica or other electronic data capture systems (EDCs)
You should systematically address all the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Ms Pip Marks, Clinical Trials Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 0886
Applications close: 23 February 2018