Lecturer in Anatomy and Physiology
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $109,599 to $130,150 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $92,886 to $110,303 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines. The structure enhances the responsiveness of the School to industry and community needs in the provision of high quality and inclusive tertiary education and research. The School is underpinned by a strong culture of engagement, leadership, openness, inclusiveness and a ‘can do’ approach that ensures that it is a great School in which to work and study.
Your New Role:
As a Lecturer – Anatomy and Physiology, you will be responsible for:
- Making contributions to the teaching effort of the School as a teaching focused academic. You will also be expected to play a role in scholarship, research and/or professional activities.
- Performing assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives. Your main teaching area will be Anatomy and Physiology in the Clinical Science course. You will also assist in the further development of the Scholarship of Learning and Teaching in the School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences.
You Will Be:
As a Lecturer – Anatomy and Physiology, you will be engaged by:
- Inspiring and guiding others and gaining acceptance of ideas and plans.
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience:
- Possession of a postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline or a medical degree (MD). (Essential)
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake and complete a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Education. (Desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32262
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 25 February 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to the Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply