Wellbeing Promotion Assistant
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 4
- Salary Range: $60,237 - $65,129 pa (pro-rata)
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, part-time (0.4 FTE), available until 30/11/2018
- Position Reports to: Director - Student Services
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Ms Jodie Zada
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Friday 16 February 2018
Working under routine to general direction, the Wellbeing Promotion Assistant will work with the Oasis Coordinator/Counsellor, the Health, Counselling and Disability Team, and the wider university to develop and implement student health and wellbeing initiatives, particularly in the area of Mental Health.
The position will include formal and informal consultation and engagement with students, and on the day organisation, promotion, delivery and evaluation of health promoting events and initiatives. The position involves a combination of administrative and non-administrative tasks.
This position will have no supervisory responsibilities. .
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the key capabilities of the position description.