- Continuing, Full Time
- Information and Technology Directorate
- CQUniversity Brisbane
- Total Remuneration $88,718 to $95,549 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $75,189 to $80,979 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The Information and Technology Directorate (ITD) delivers real business and technical solutions for the whole of the CQUniversity's activities in learning, teaching, research and corporate functions. We combine our professional expertise and knowledge of technology applications with a growing knowledge of the University's business to provide expert consultancy services to our stakeholders.
The Technology and Services Assistance Centre (TaSAC) is the first point of contact for CQUniversity staff and students seeking help, information and practical assistance with Information Communication and Technology (ICT) systems, Facilities, Safety and Library services.
Your New Role:
Using your advanced technical knowledge to answer phone, electronic and face-to-face requests from all University staff and students, diagnosing problems over a range of products, and resolving them within the agreed service target timeframes.
Analysing service support metrics to identify problem trends and service improvement initiatives alongside the TaSAC Team Leader.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated individual who enjoys collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- A highly-involved team member who thrives from enhancing the effectiveness of individuals by providing training and development opportunities to others.
You Will Have:
- Proven knowledge and expertise in the support of systems and services supported by a degree with subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience and specialist expertise or broad knowledge in technical or administrative fields; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including experience and effectiveness in liaising with and advising clients with limited guidance.
- Demonstrated achievements in reaching targeted timeframes and prioritisation under pressure.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32310
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 18th February 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply