Executive Assistant to Head of School
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Faculty of Engineering at UNSW is a national and international leader in engineering research and education and is the University’s premier research Faculty. It is the largest Engineering Faculty in Australia, graduating the largest number of engineers and with the largest research expenditure. Through excellence in fundamental and applied research the Faculty aims to be placed in the top 20 internationally by 2025.
About the role
- Multiple positions available
- $83K per annum - $89K per annum plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
The Executive Assistant to the Head of School provides effective and efficient executive-level administrative support and office management services to the Head of School and other senior staff as required; and is responsible for facilitating effective communication between the Office of the Head of School and internal and external stakeholders, and for maintaining professionalism and confidentiality at all times. The position is the first point of contact for the School office and is responsible for all aspects of the office management to maintain the administrative systems of the School.
As a member of the General Administration Team of the Faculty, this position supports activities as required within the Schools and Dean’s Unit.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in administration with PA/EA experience to senior management in a large and complex institution or equivalent.
- Proven experience with complex diary management and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to apply, interpret, advise on and develop protocols, procedures, guidelines and administrative systems.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Christina Chung, EO to the Dean
T: (61 2) 9385 6439
Applications close: Wednesday 21 February 2018