Future Students Marketing Lead - Undergraduate
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Future Student Recruitment pillar has been established to strengthen marketing efforts, ensuring UNSW is the premier destination in the state for local students and the premier destination in the country for internationals.
About the role
- $102K-$115K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
The Future Students Marketing Lead (Undergraduate) is responsible for being the subject matter expert on all trends in the sector relating to undergraduate education, with clear insights into future trends and current competitive activity. The Future Students Marketing Lead (Undergraduate) is responsible for supporting the academic community with insights and research to support new program development. And supports the Head of Strategy & Campaigns to research and develop marketing campaign strategies, to be implemented across the Future Students Team.
This work will be undertaken in a highly collaborative manner, working to support the Future Students Leadership Team and the External Relations Business Partners and Future Students Marketing Coordinators in each Faculty.
The Future Students Marketing Lead (Undergraduate) is responsible for leading the development of stronger brand positioning for our undergraduate portfolio, working within the overarching brand guidelines set by the Head of Corporate Communications.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of students, staff and external stakeholders.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple areas of an organisation to achieve their and your team’s goals and targets.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and student recruitment experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Sunday 18 February 2018