Counsellor, Yunggorendi Student Engagement
7 days left
- Part Time
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 8
- Salary Range: $93,137 - $103,330 pa (pro-rata)
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, part time (0.6 FTE), available until 31 December 2019
- Position Reports to: Business Manager
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Ms Mandy Price
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Friday 2 March 2018
Working under broad direction, the Counsellor: Yunggorendi Student Engagement, as part of a multi-disciplinary team, will provide counselling and pastoral care services to Indigenous students. The Counsellor: Yunggorendi Student Engagement will participate in the development and delivery of group and other programs for Indigenous students and provide advice and training to University staff to promote Indigenous student wellbeing. The incumbent will be actively involved in a range of initiatives and activities designed to assist new Indigenous students in their transition to University.
The Counsellor: Yunggorendi Student Engagement will be an integral part of the Yunggorendi Student Services team and is administratively responsible to the Business Manager, but will be supervised professionally by the Senior Counsellor, Health, Counselling and Disability Service. This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the key position capabilities of the position description.