Research Associate in Clinical
- Classification: Research Academic Level A
- Salary Range: $72,339 to $88,102 pa full-time
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, Full-time
- Position Reports to: Dean (Research)
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Professor Jennifer Tieman
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Monday 19 February 2018
The Research Associate (Clinical) will support the quality and currency of clinical resources within the CareSearch website by identifying and reviewing new evidence and proposing updates to web content.
The incumbent will work with the Senior Research Fellow (CareSearch) and the CareSearch Director and contribute to the development, delivery and evaluation of allied health engagement activities.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.