Grade Number 6
Position Number 300558
Posting Number 1556
Acts as a liaison between the faculty and the Department of Admissions and Registration and the student advising unit to provide students with accurate and timely information in response to their queries. Performs some or all of the duties listed below as assigned.
- Assists students with admission and registration related problems.
- Counsels and provides advice to students regarding courses that are offered by the faculty.
- Collates and receives student results and sends the same to Admissions and Registration Department. Also prepares statistics detailing students results and status.
- Handles and resolves student queries and problems and provides them with the correct information.
- Prepares academic schedules and inputs academic plans into the student information system.
- Records course syllabus offered by the college according to the credit hour system.
- Track a clearance forms for all the students
- Orientation and induction plan for new students
- Initial meetings with student accused of misconduct
- Communicates and advises to students on issues related to academic performance and attendance.
- Processes requests for student transfers in accordance with University regulations.
- Administer Critical skills exam
- Assists students with the preparation of their academic plans and follows up to ensure compliance.
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
Job Close Date open until filled