Lecturer in Paramedic Science
- 1 x Continuing, Full Time / 2 x Fixed Term, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North and Cairns
- Continuing Positions – Total Remuneration $109,599 to $130,150 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $92,886 to $110,303 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed Term Positions – Total Salary $92,886 to $110,303 pa
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines. The structure enhances the responsiveness of the School to industry and community needs in the provision of high quality and inclusive tertiary education and research. The School is underpinned by a strong culture of engagement, leadership, openness, inclusiveness and a ‘can do’ approach that ensures that it is a great School in which to work and study.
Your New Role:
As a Lecturer, you will make contributions to the teaching effort of the School and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and/or professional activities relevant to the profession or discipline. You will perform assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives.
You Will Be:
As a Lecturer, you will be engaged by:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Planning for long term success through careful planning and well-established strategic direction
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience;
- Hold a postgraduate qualification in paramedical sciences. (Essential)
- Knowledge of the scope of practice of paramedics which contributes to the development of the curriculum, teaching and assessment. (Essential)
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education. (Essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32272
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 18 February 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to the Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.