Digital Services Manager
Library, Research, Academic and Enterprise
Kia hiwarā! Kia hiwarā!
E ngā mana e ngāreo e ngākarangatangamahatēnākoutoukatoa. Kei tewāteatēneitūrangakiTePutangakiTeAoMātaurangakiTeKunengakiPūrehuroa.
Kongākōrero e whaiakenei he kōrero e pāanakitetūrangawātea.
Do you want to work with great staff in a collegial and innovative environment to use technology to enhance our services and access to resources? Would you enjoy an easy commute to work and the fabulous life-style available in the Manawatū region?
An internal promotion has created an opportunity for a new Digital Services Manager to join the team based at our Manawatū library.
We are seeking those with a strong commitment to constant improvement in library online services, and proven skills in the following:
- Managing, implementing, using and supporting technology to improve everything we do
- Leading others to successfully achieve complex projects
- Thinking and acting strategically, with outstanding initiative and judgement
- Seeing and getting the best out of people
- Collaborating and developing partnerships and relationships with others to achieve mutual benefit
- Providing a quality service
If you are a tertiary qualified librarian who can lead a team to champion knowledge transfer apply now!
If have any questions or would like further information reading this opportunity contact Tim Darlington, Associate University Librarian (Resources and Technology), T.A.Darlington @massey.ac.nz
Closing date: 18 February 2018
Reference number: G026-18MA
For further information and to apply online, visit: http://massey-careers.massey.ac.nz/