WIL Program Manager
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Business School is a leader in business education and research in the Asian region and one of the largest Business Schools in Australia with more than 15,000 students, 500 academic and professional staff and more than 80,000 alumni and partners. The Business School offers a full suite of business degree programs at undergraduate, postgraduate, coursework and research levels, including the AGSM MBA programs and a range of Executive Programs. Its direction is guided by a business advisory council of leading CEOs, chairpersons and other business leaders.
The Student Experience is the UNSW Business School’s central hub for engagement and support for students and alumni. As a ‘One-stop-shop’, we drive a seamless pathway for our students ranging from discovery and enquiry through to graduation and beyond.
About the role
- $102K -$115K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Program Manager will drive the Work Integrated Learning (WIL) Program in its design, development, curation and delivery. In collaboration with your key stakeholders the WIL Program Manager will ensure the successful implementation and alignment of initiatives across the Business School.
This will include:
- Managing a broad range of WIL Program operational activities for the planning and delivery of projects and other initiatives that support achievement of the strategic and operational goals of the Unit.
- Build, manage and lead a client service culture and collaborative team environment which ensures an effective service delivery and integrated approach to WIL.
- Promote initiatives and delivery of continuous improvement
About the successful applicant
You will have an extensive understanding of Work Integrated learning (WIL) trends be a highly organised and analytical individual with the ability to apply effective, well-considered solutions. You will have a strong track record in the successful design and integration of both domestic and international WIL programs and use this experience to inform the direction and management of WIL for the UNSW Business School.
Leading a small team, you will be strategic and articulate in your work approach. Your expert advice and collaborative stakeholder approach will position you well to deliver on your key objectives.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Director, Student Experience
T: (61 2) 9385 9693
Applications close: 11.59pm 18th February 2018