Senior Lecturer in General Practice
- Classification: Academic Level C
- Salary Range: $113,610 - $130,997 pa
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, part-time (0.6 FTE), available until 31 December 2018
- Position Reports to: Professor General Practice
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Professor Richard Reed
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Monday 19 February 2018
This Teaching Specialist (Academic) position, with its primary focus on teaching and teaching-related activities has an important role to play in the University’s achievement of its strategic plan, Making a Difference: The 2025 Agenda.
The University is committed to a student-centred ethos and to developing creative, enterprising, career-ready graduates prepared to become lifelong contributors to society.
In accordance with the strategic plan, the University seeks to:
- deliver a richly interactive and personalised approach to learning focused on student success;
- be an international leader in educational innovation, advanced learning technologies and learning analytics; and
- develop enterprising graduates equipped with the skills required for success in the knowledge economy.
The Senior Lecturer, General Practice will contribute to the development, coordination and delivery of general practice teaching in the Doctor or Medicine (MD) course and other courses and topics coordinated by the College of Medicine and Public Health.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.