Senior Change Manager
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 10
- Salary Range: $118,754 - $125,987 pa full-time
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, full-time, available for 3 years
- Position Reports to: Associate Director, Information Security & Governance
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Mr Aaron Finnis
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Friday 16 February 2018
Under generally unguided direction, the Senior Change Manager is responsible for the delivery of change management activities for projects and other initiatives that are strategically aligned to University objectives. The incumbent is responsible for best practise change management frameworks (such as lean change management) and that appropriate governance and controls are in place to ensure successful execution and delivery of business benefits, results and outcomes.
This role will work alongside Senior Leaders, Business Champions (Change Agents) and Change Analysts to gain commitment of the staff to embrace, adopt and use new processes and systems.
The incumbent will have no supervisory responsibilities, but will be responsible for mentoring business and IT development Change Analysts in the future.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.