Researcher in Science and Technology
1 day left
- Full Time
Organization Name Temp Researcher External Fund
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
Khalifa University CIE aimed at building R&D competencies in UAE via encouraging active research. You will be hired to provide research support and thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Provides research support for related research projects
- Undertakes sample preparation, bacteriological testing, and prototype testing.
- Regularly meets with the Advisor to apprise the Advisor of the research results,
- Contributes to the overall activities of the research team and the department, as required;
- Performs other similar or related duties as and when assigned by the Advisor.
- Must have Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, specializations in environmental engineering, and demonstrated research skills.
- No previous experience required, however basic experience in metal analysis, and microorganism testing are essential.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Must possess required knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the job effectively.
How To Apply
Note: You will be required to attach the following: 1. Resume/CV 2. Passport-size photograph