Medical Director Regional Training Hub, Central Australia
- Classification: Academic Level C or D
- Salary Range: Level C $113,610 - 130,997 Level D $136,796 - $150,707
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, Part-time .2, available until 31 December 2018
- Position Reports to: Course Director, Northern Territory Medical Program
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Monica Barolits-McCabe
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Wednesday 31 January 2018
The Teaching Specialist (Clinical/Practioner) primary focus is teaching and teaching related activities drawing on contemporary clinical/professional practice, has an important role to play in the University’s achievement of its strategic plan, Making a Difference: The 2025 Agenda.
The University is committed to a student-centred ethos and to developing creative, enterprising, career-ready graduates prepared to become lifelong contributors to society. In accordance with the strategic plan, the University seeks to:
- deliver a richly interactive and personalised approach to learning focussed on student success;
- be an international leader in educational innovation, advanced learning technologies and learning analytics; and
- develop enterprising graduates equipped with the skills required for success in the knowledge economy.
The Medical Director’s role is to lead the Northern Territory Regional Training Hub to further develop medical specialist and rural generalist training capacity through effective collaboration with local and national stakeholders, thereby addressing medical workforsce needs in the Central Australia of the Northern Territory.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.