Associate Professor in Financial Mathematics
The University is looking for qualified and experienced individuals for the below stated position;
The position is based at BIUST Campus, Palapye.
The position is offered on fixed term contract of five (5) years/ pensionable terms
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICAL SCIENCES
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To teach and educate undergraduate and graduate students in Financial Mathematics and to build a knowledge base of a relevant field in the discipline through research and publications. To provide leadership and manage teaching and research activities within the discipline and the department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A PhD in Financial Mathematics or a closely related field.
• At least six (6) years post-doctoral experience in teaching and research.
• Evidence of post graduate supervision is required
• At least 16 publications in reputable refereed journals.
The University offers an attractive package commensurate with qualification and experience.
If you meet the requirements of the above stated positions please send your application letter above and detailed Curriculum Vitae including at least three (3) recent professional references to;
Director, Human Resources at the email address below.
Please note: Processing of received applications will commence from February 15, 2017.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO.
For any further enquiries, you may call Ms. Taolo @ 493 1307 or MS Thibelang 4931308
The position will remain vacant until filled.
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Mathematics & Statistics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Botswana
- Fixed Term Physical Sciences Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Botswana
- Fixed Term Business & Economics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Botswana
- Fixed Term Accounting & Finance Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Botswana